The Amazing Selection

Can I say that the Selection was one of the best series I have ever read!? It was a one of a kind series. I mean I always loved this kind of novels. I don't know why but it reminds me of the Bachelor. It was literally hard for me to pull away from this and it was so intriguing; it was inexpiable!! It was amazing! And I literally can't wait for the 4th book to come out this MAY!!! I also really can't stop thinking about it. It's like no matter how much I read it; I can read it again and feel like I just put my hand on this book! It's SO GOOD! I can't say how many times I have read this and is constantly overwhelmed. Hope you enjoy this book if you are going to read it! Summary(non-spoiler) coming out soon!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month