Counting by 7s



"I hear Mai's voice.

 'It's going to be all right now. Don't cry, Willow."
 I answer in Vietnamese:
 'được hơn là bình thường.'
 Which means:
 'It's more than all right."

I see you just meet Willow Chance. This segment(above in red) was from the book Counting by 7s by Holly Goldberg Sloan. This book is amazing. Some parts are amazing and some are kind of sad. But I give it an over all 5/5... It was amazing. I strongly advise you to read but it will gets a little confusing in the beginning. "Her story will make you laugh, cry, and appreciate your friends, family, and things around you in a whole new way." I don't know why but some books I read ache for me to reread it. Or I really love it; I miss it. I love it too much and hope you enjoy as much as I do.


This book is about a girl name Willow Chance. She is adopted to the parents of Roberta and Jimmy Chance, her parents were unable to give birth so they adopted Willow! This girl is a genius and makes everyone's life, she meets, better. She has moved to a different school in Bakersfield, California. This girl is intelligent; she is interested in everything but likes studying plants and sickness more than others. Her favorite number is 7. One day, she takes a test and gets a perfect score. The principal thinks she cheated so she was sent to start counseling sessions. This day, she wanted to be there early. So she ordered a taxi, that came. The taxi driver's name was Jario Hernadez and became part of her life. She came across these siblings named Mai and Quang-Ha. The problem was that the counselor, Dell Duke, wasn't there so they just chatted. They then became friends. A tragedy happened to Willow. Her parents passed away in a car crash; she didn't have any where to stay so Mai then jumped in and saved Willow so that she can stay at her house. Willow became depressed and was almost destroyed. For awhile, she was thinking of going to her parents. Remember Jario. He thinks Willow is his angel! He became the millionth costumer at this book store and won a lot of cash; he was think of going back to school. This girl named Willow Chance changes everything. I think she might have change my view of this world. Everything good comes in 7s. Life isn't perfect but Willow couldn't have it any other way. Hope you love this book as much as I love it!! Thanks guys!! BAI!!! WILLOW FOR LIE! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month