I just wanna write a paragraph.

You've been a new kid one time in your life. You walk around your school hall and smile at strangers trying to make them like you but their response is not so pleasant. Then there is this one person who catches your eye and becomes your best bud. He/she walks around with you everywhere. She/he updates you on what has been happening on social media because you don't have one. I guess this is what it means to be the newbie. The new kid... It had to happen one point of your life
.








I think I will be doing this more in the futures. I have a ton of stories in my mind that I can't wait to share. Hope you enjoyed!! Thanks! BAI!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month