Living without these 10 things

You know there are somethings in the world I can't stand and here are only 10 of them. 






1. Bullies. Why you got to make every ones love miserable? You bully, make fun of people and heck you might even be those haters out there!! 

2. POLLUTION!!!! I mean whats the point? Every item you throw on the street will eventually get back to you! I mean like global warming, and all that stuff.

3. People who don't RECYCLE!!! You are literally trying to make this world worse than it already is! WHY?!?!?!?

4. People who spam and say LOL a lot while you text. OMERGOSH!!!! IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!! I literally have to ask them, " Why do you keep on saying LOL??!?" Sometimes people just want to annoy you and spam your text while you away. SERIOUSLY!! 

5. CANDY!!! That's right! I don't like candy. A lot makes me sick and it's too SWEET!!!!

6. Creepy small world/barbie dolls Those literally creep me out. I get the chills thinking about and if you get one near me, I won't mind screaming and crying on the floor as you try to stuff it in my face. UGH!!!

7. War. Why can't there be a time of peace and prosperity? Why was everything have to be " Brace yourselves" 
s
8. Cancer. Diseases in general. It makes me sad thinking that people are who are suffering and I can't do anything about it. Why can't disease be like a bug you kill it and it dies? But nope! This world isn't made like that so nope!

9. Endangered animals. Why is everything all about " Ohh. That part of the animal looks pretty! Let me kill it." That shouldn't be how extinction works.

10. People. When you treat your friends so nice and stuff, then they just turn their back on you like you never existed. Come on. We helped you in part of you LIFE!!! And you treat us back like this. WOW!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month