Race Running

Okay. I have to admit I don't like running but this is what I like when I just run for fun.


We lined on the sidewalk crack. We stared at each other, trying to intimidate each other. I looked at her trying to look like a winner but the butterflies in my stomach weren't helping. Everyone on the street was cheering one of us on. My brother stepped up to the curb. He shouted, " Ready, Set, GO!!!" We sped down the street and curved around the corner. We were neck and neck. I glared at her with determination in my eye as I sprinted forward, running with my arms open. At that very moment. it felt like nothing mattered, all the stress around be were shut out and I ran with the biggest smile on my face. I felt the ribbon being ripped by me crossing the finish line as everyone who was cheering for me jumped for joy and others clapped. We were given ice cream as everyone came by me to say congratulations. My smile was stunning because just an hour ago I felt like nothing mattered.

Thanks for reading guys. Hope you like it. It's not the best. Thanks guys! BAI!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month