What I would being thinking if I was in the Hunger Games!

He let me go. I stepped into the tube as our hands slowly drifted apart. He said, " See you at the end!"
I thought," If I make it to the end."
I was slowly ascending, " OMERGOSH!!! I"M GONNA DIE!!!!!" I thought.
I saw everyone else; they were either buffer or looked stronger than me.
The speaker cracked, " Ready, on your mark, get set, GO!!!"
Everyone ran for the middle. I ran the other way; immediately I heard daggers slicing each other as I cringed at each sound. The cannons fired. I found some supplies as I hid in a high tree, praying that no one saw me. I had the sensation that someone was watching me. " Of course!' It hit me hard, " The capital is watching."
A twig broke as I whipped my head around and saw Kanaraa. District 1 she was. One of the richer ones. You could tell by the clothing she wore, but she wasn't alone. Muak was close behind her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month