A special moment with____

Okay guys I'm going to start this kind of post where I tell you guys a special moment with a person or a time or something.

So this week I would like to share a special moment with my grandma....

When I was a little kid, I remember that my grandma and I would talk about the future. I remember this moment clearer than others. We were talking. I told when I grow up I want to drive a car. I told her that when I grow up, I would drive her everywhere, to doctor appointments, to shopping, etc. She told me that if she was still alive I could take her. I replied saying, " You will live," Whenever I think of this, I think of my love to my grandma that will never deteriorate. My grandma was actually recently diagnosed with E. Coli so I'm not able to visit her in the hospital. I just hope the best for my grandma. I just wish that I can give her one ride, anywhere, in a car with her and me. I think about all that she ever did for me and everything. Just know that time goes by fast and be careful. Stay alert while time passes. <3 ya!!! BAI!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month