Happiness

If anything I have ever learned in life is that even if you're poor on the street or rich and live in a house that use to be Queen Elizabeth's or something, as long as you're happy, it doesn't matter where you stand in this world. Sometimes even the wealthiest person in the world can feel sad because maybe he/she is alone. Maybe 'cause he/she's not happy. Just be happy. I think that just a smile on your face makes the world brighter and happier. I smile to strangers on the street, and they smile back and wave. Even the simplest thing can bring a person's day up. Be positive. Even though my friends will probably disagree with me and say I'm so negative. I'm not saying this on my be-half. I'm saying this to make the world friendlier and better to live in. We all have to share this one planet don't we? A smile a day is all we need. It doesn't matter where you are on this planet, a smile will brighten your day. So smile, it will do this world so good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month