Harry Potter Moment of The Week: What would your Animagus form be?


Okay...Well... Hello people who is reading this post and hopefully there's some Harry Potter Fans out there to. I would like to welcome you to the 2nd Harry Potter Moment Of The Week!!! *clap*

What would your Animagus form be?

Ok. If I could change into any animal what would I be... I'd probably be a...Gosh this is hard. Okay. I'd be a pegasus. Jk( but for real, if they were alive I'd definitely be one). I'd probably be a Peregrine Falcon or a Lion. I want to be a Peregrine Falcon because they fly and I've always wanted to fly. Plus, if someone has a knife as a weapon, I can easily get away. A lion because people are usually scared of lions and they are very fierce and they're cool! Well... I hope you enjoyed this weeks post. <3 ya!! BAI!!! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month