PET PEEVES!!!!

So everyone has pet peeves right? And I have some pet peeves I would like to share with you guys.

1. I hate it when people lie to me. It's even worse when it's obvious they're lying. It's just like tell the truth I already know your lying straight to my face. There's no point in concealing it any more. I know they might be doing it for my benefit but it makes me really sad because I might think they don't trust me and I'm doing something wrong.

2. When my friends tell people a secret I told them not to. I mean it's okay if I didn't tell you to not tell anyone but if I remember I told you and the whole school knows the next day. I am going to be so mad. >:(

3. When people start touching my stuff. Like you didn't ask me if you could take a look at my pencil case.

4. When everyone in the whole world seems to have to get the point straight to my bones 'cause I misheard something. One person telling me is enough, I don't need the whole class in on this.

5. When people spam my inbox, not texting, my email inbox. I don't know why but it just really annoys me.

6. Another major pet peeve I have is when people bring up things that already happened. Haven't you heard of not dwelling on the past. It's like Oh remember that time when you got an F on your test. It's like I remember; I don't need you reminding me over and over again.

That's about all the pet peeves I have. Thanks for reading!! I hope you enjoyed!! <3 ya!! BAI!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month