Restart

"Ok, stop start over." she texted.
"OK FINE!!!" I responded.

Sometimes I wish you could just restart. I wish that you could erase everything in the past and just restart to make it better than before. But that doesn't happen in real life. In this world, you have to embrace the past and move on. I want to just restart somethings in my life are so embarrassing. Some times a moment seems to good to be passed I just want to keep it going. I had recently lost my grandpa and I just wished I had cherished the time with him more. That's honestly one of my mistakes I will never forget, I will always blame myself for not visiting him more. I want to restart. Some parts of my life I can never forget. A burden in my heart that will never go away. So a life lesson from this is that cherish the times you have with everyone, don't be like me and just dread every time. I felt horrible afterwards. I felt horrible that I couldn't say my last Good-bye to my grandpa. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed! BAI!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month