She's the one

How did I know it was her? I don't know; I just feel a spark between me and her. I mean she is the most beautiful out of everyone, she's smart, and she's amazing. Even though everyone keeps on saying it's just a natural thing that a guy likes a girl. Her hair always seems to go in place no matter what she does, her eyes glisten in the sun. She's witty, sharp, cunning, and makes me zone out when ever her eyes meet mine. She doesn't know I have a crush on her so I think I'm good unless my sister told her. "Bro, you okay?" my sister asks as she sees me daze into the wonderful delight of the gorgeous girl. My daze was interrupted by my sister. I glare at her; she knows about my crush. I mean she was the first one I have ever told. " I'm fine." I quickly rise from the floor and dust my pants and shirt...
I guess this all started on a trip. To where you may ask;  Paris, the city of love, I think. She was put in the same group as me. The teacher gave us partners and guess what? I was paired with her!! I mean at the time I didn't really see the delight in her. We were suppose to explore Paris and get answers to this worksheet. It was a breeze for me 'cause I'm intelligent. She need help on some things so I helped her. That's when the spark happened. The way she was so nice to me in asking and the way she was herself and more caught my eye. When we got back, we got a prize? I guess there was a competition to who got back first and got the most right. She was so happy, she kissed me on the cheek!!! That was all I could remember; I was in a daydream for the rest of the trip....
She looks at me with a smile. I smile back like a total idiot. She giggles at me; I quickly turn away and walk as my sister chases after me...


Hey guys!! Thanks for reading this post. I was thinking of changing it up a little this time around. Anyways this was dedicated to my friends at school. Also this is from a guy's perspective. Well I hope you enjoyed. <3 ya! BAI!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month