Time

Sometimes I think about time. Whenever I'm texting my friend and my friends about to text back it's weird to think he/she's doing this at the moment. It's weird thinking that a person on the other side of time is typing while you're waiting for account. Sometimes I think it's weird how in Australia it is night time but in America it's day time. It can gets me thinking how cool it is when you fly, let's say, from here to England that you can see the time change from night to day. Even though, you see it everyday, it's weird to think that in one day... well I'm not sure how to explain it. It won't make sense and you guys will think I'm crazy. It's just weird to think that time is moving all over the world. It's just really weird to me. Thanks for reading guys!!! <3 ya!!!!! BAI!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month