What I do when I'm bored

What I do when I'm bored.....

1. What I usually do when I'm bored is eat. I just eat 'cause there's nothing better to do!!

2. I usually lie on the couch. I can't take naps unless I'm really tired. So I just lie in bed or on the couch and think about everything that happened plus daydream.

3. HOMEWORK!!! This is what I do if there's nothing in the world that can amusse me at the moment.

4. I read... Because I like reading and it expands my daydreams. So my imagination grows.

5. Exercise... Yep. I work out. I just grab my bike and ride around the block or something like that.

6. Sing. This probably won't surprise my friends seeing they know my obsession with music. So I just randomly burst into a song if it's getting awkward or boring. 

7. Write posts for this blog. I usually always write posts for this blog. Sometimes when my friends inspire me because of something they're doing or something they say, I just come straight to the computer and type the story and tweak a little parts so it's not exactly the same.


Hey Guys!!! Thanks for reading to my post. I hope you can relate to some of the things you do when you're bored. <3 ya!! BAI!!!! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month