Anger: Top Ten Things

Rage, fiery, there are a lot of words for anger. Maybe because there are many different kind of anger. Just maybe.

So the Top Ten Things That Will Get Me Angry.

1. When I make a careless mistake.
2. Sass talk even though I do it sometimes.
3. When people don't listen to what I have to say.
4. When I get blamed for something I didn't do. Doesn't everybody?
5. When I am ignored
6. When people name me.
7. When the computer glitches in the middle of an unsaved big post.
8. When people don't say sorry when they obviously did something wrong.
9. When people think they know me.
10. When people hates on books I love and when people don't READ. I'm in rage thinking about it.





So this is what I get angry about. What are yours? <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month