Fortune Teller

"Welcome Kevin." I said.
Obviously I'm a Fortune Teller. I think to myself, "Ugh. How many more people with the name Kevin?" 
"Please sit." I ask him. 
He scuffles to the seat awkwardly, "What service do you seek?" I asked.
"Um... I'm sorry to object but...um...you're just a little girl." he squeaked.
"I am 12. Jeez," I replied,"So what do you need or get out." 
"Can you just tell me my fortune?" he said.
"Oh yeah. Sure," I swirled my hand around the magical crystal ball. An image slowly producing in the clouds of the crystal ball. I saw him as the richest accountant in the world. " Ugh. Math. Why do people like math so much?" I thought.
I'm pretty sure I had a sour look on my face. "What do you see?" he asked. I could sense the nervousness in his voice. 
"You become the world's richest accountant. Man, I don't get why people like math so much? It's kind of really boring?" I huffed.
"Wow, that's a really good future for me!" he was awed.
"Whatever you say man,"
He seemed really weird like he was trying to tell me something," Um..." he shuffled his feet,"Can you tell what happens in my love life?"
"Follow me," I told him.
I took him to this other room where it was purposely for this reason. I told him to sit on the cushion on the floor, I sat across from him, then I lit a candle. I lit the fire pit in the middle as smoke began  to rise. "Is this safe?" he nervously asked.
I rolled my eyes,"Yes, why would I be doing this if it weren't safe?"
The smoke rolled and danced through the air as the danced into pictures and images, I saw him living in a house with another girl, "You'll get married."
A smile lit up on his face,"Thank you. I best be going now."
He rushed out the door," Wait you forgot to pay!"
He was already long gone. I didn't bother chasing him because all he was was a teenager probably dared to come in. I changed into to my everyday clothes, turned off the lights, and closed the door for closing. I walked down to the park and sat watching the world live around me. I took a deep breathe.


Hello people. I hope you enjoyed this post. It was fun writing. I dedicate this post to my friend. Friend I hope you enjoyed. ;) Everyone probably wonders what's going to happen in the future. I mean I do. What would you guys do if you were with a fortune teller? <3 ya!! BAI!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month