Harry Potter Moment Of The Week #5- What books would you recommend to Draco?

Draco is this evil dude. I don't get how my friends love him. First of all, I wouldn't even be friends with him. I wouldn't want to be related to Draco. I recommend him a Magic for Dummies. He is not the best at magic and I think he should know that. I would recommend him that and probably any book that would make him offended. Maybe I can give him a dinosaur book and say "Hey. Draco look you're in this book!". I'd then point at a dinosaur, as in he's old. I am not the best at making fun of people like Draco even though he is horrible.

I hope you have a good rest of your day! <3 ya! BAI!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month