Harry Potter Moment Of The Week: What Dragon Do You Take To Battle In The Triwizard Tournament?

Hello People Of This World.... And the friend who reminded me to do this post....... I mean not reminded I was going to do a post today anyways. Sorry I haven't done a post in a long time. I didn't have any time. If you check my cousin's blog, yeah something had come up in the family but it's almost over.

What Dragon Do You Take To Battle In The Triwizard Tournament?

I would pick the Hungarian Horntail. Unlike my cousin, Kaitlin @nextpageplease (http://next-page-please.blogspot.com/2015/06/harry-potter-moment-of-week-what-dragon.html), I am athletic, hate staying inside for a long time and I am more daring and adventurous. I would probably try to kill the dragon unlike my cousin who would probably stay on her computer for the amount of time she still has. Probably do a post about saying good bye.

But then again the chances of me getting picked for the Triwizard Tournament is really slim.

So what dragon would you want to fight?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month