Summer...To Do List


My what I WANT to do during summer post. My life isn't interesting. So I want to do so much but can't. My cousins went to Jamaica, New York, Canada and I stayed home.....yay? Top Ten Things I want to do this summer.

1. Get on a plane ( ain't gonna happen )
2. Learn to drive ( I'm not even 15 yet )
3. Finish Arrow, the TV show.....( maybe but...maybe? )
4. See friends ( Likely )
5. Travel the world ( Nope )
6. Go to San. Fran. once again ( San Francisco btw - by the way )
7. Learn how to play LOL ( League of Legend- and that's not happening either )
8. Swim....
9. Be good at the flute
10. SKYDIVING!!!!!!!!!! but that's not happening either....

I hope you enjoyed this post! <3 ya! BAI!!!!!!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month