Until The Beginning


Until The Beginning 

Author: Amy Plum
Pages: 336
Published by: Harper Teen
Published on: May 5th, 2015


When Juneau's clan disappeared, she lost so much more than her friends and family. She soon discovered everything she thought she knew about her life was a lie. Her people's gifts were actually secret abilities that others wanted, desperately enough to kidnap an entire village.

Juneau and her new companion Miles's cross-country journey to find her clan has led them to a game preserve in New Mexico. Now Juneau's people are finally within reach, and she will stop at nothing to save them. But she has a target on her back too, because unbeknownst to her she is the key to unlocking everything. To rescue her people - and herself - Juneau must discover what she, and her abilities, are truly capable of.

Until the Beginning. It is a good book. I liked the whole series. I think the characters that were developed were interesting. How Juneau was an outsider and Miles was a city bad boy. I like Juneau and Miles. I think Miles is kinda of annoying. It's like Pocahontas. Pocahontas is Juneau trying to adapt to the "normal" world. 
If I could describe Juneau in three words, it would be magical, humble, and daring. Juneau is the kind of friend you want. She will go to any height to save you or help you. To describe Miles in three words, it would be muggle ( as in didn't believe in magic ), city boy ( I know it's two words ), and loyal
I give this book a 4.5/5. It was amazing but it gets confusing sometimes. 


I can't believe Juneau basically resurrected Miles. It must suck being 18 forever!!! I'd much rather live to be old. There's no point of living until 18 if you don't do anything. I hope Juneau and Miles get married. What would their offspring look like? UGH I WISH JUNEAU WOULD HAVE KILLED THE BETRAYER!!!!!! I wonder if Juneau went back to get her dogs? I wish I had powers like her. That'd be awesome!!! 

Well.... Hope you enjoyed this post! I really enjoyed the book! <3 ya!! BAI!!! 

Comments

  1. Yay! So glad you enjoyed this book. I have had it on my TBR ever since it came out and I really really need to get to it. It seems pretty interesting so hopefully I enjoy it. Great review and thanks for sharing! :)

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting. I am glad you enjoyed this post. I hope you enjoy it. It's really good if you are into romance, adventure and that stuff. It's good. Thanks.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Hello Favorite Song of the Month