Eleanor and Park

Eleanor and Park                                        

Author: Rainbow Rowell
Pages: 328
Published By: St. Martin's Press
Published On: February 26, 2013 

Two misfits.
One extraordinary love.

Eleanor
... Red hair, wrong clothes. Standing behind him until he turns his head. Lying beside him until he wakes up. Making everyone else seem drabber and flatter and never good enough...Eleanor.

Park... He knows she'll love a song before he plays it for her. He laughs at her jokes before she ever gets to the punch line. There's a place on his chest, just below his throat, that makes her want to keep promises...Park.

Set over the course of one school year, this is the story of two star-crossed sixteen-year-olds—smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try.



I thought this book was really good. It was really interesting. The beginning was a bit boring but once you get through...it's like walking through a tunnel and at the end is like fields of flowers or something.

Eleanor. Eleanor's life is difficult. She was kicked out of her house for a year because of her mean dad. Why didn't she tell the police? It's child abuse. Eleanor is beautiful in her own way. She doesn't let hate get to her. She doesn't let her life get in her way. She is strong, caring, and brilliant.

Park is different then Eleanor. He is "popular". He cares for Eleanor more than anyone else. I like him. He's a nice guy. Even if his parents thinks he's gay. He's more of that whatever guy. He's super chill but at the same time super protective.

I give this a 4.5. It was amazing but hard to get into.

I love you. Eleanor's last three words to Park. The last three words Park will remember forever. That's so sad. I wish they could get together. It's hard to separate soul mates but when it's done, they never stop thinking of the time they will meet again. It was sad. I wanted Park to go with Eleanor to prom. This book was good at unexpected turns. I didn't expect Eleanor's stepfather to be behind all the hate comments. I didn't expect Tina to be nice. It was unexpected which is good. It was a page-turner. I really enjoyed it. I wish there was an epilogue book. You know, to see what happens after. I can't believe Eleanor's dad had illegal stuff in the house. I can't believe the police didn't search the house. That's annoying. I hope to see more of Eleanor and Park but the chances are probably slim. I loved it! Read it so we can love it together!!

<3 ya!! BAI!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month