Harry Potter Moment Of The Week #7: Rename the books from Ron's perceptive.


Rename the books from Ron's perceptive

This is hard. I don't remember much about Ron. 

Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone = Ron and The Chocolate Frog 

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets = Ron and the Wand Mishap 

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban = Why I can't keep pets

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire = Ron with the cheating friend.

Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix = O.W. L.'s UGH!!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince = Why I should reconsider my position as Harry's friend.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow = IDK. Haven't read it yet. 


This is what I would name the books. Basically.  <3 ya!!! BAI!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month