Harry Potter Moment Of The Week: Would you rather be locked in a room with Voldemort or Bellatrix?

Harry Potter Moment meme is created by Uncorked Thoughts.
--------                                                                                                                                             --------
Would you rather be locked in a room with Voldemort or Bellatrix?

First off, I'd rather not be locked with either of them. I'd rather be locked with a peeve. 

And it depends. If Voldemort is full grown and has a wand then no. If Voldemort is a little baby with no wand then yes.If Bellatrix is locked to the wall or has no wand then I will go with her. But between the two I'd rather go with Bellatrix. You never know, those years of Azkaban could have tired her out. But honestly I'd rather die then be stuck with Bellatrix while she repetitively spams threats at me. Well that's who I'd rather be locked with.... Bellatrix. Hope you enjoyed!!!

<3 ya!!! BAI!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month