Pet Peeves about being an avid book reader.

Okay so there are people out there who do these things. I have to admit I do some of these things. Here are somethings that annoy me when I read or while I am reading these things happen to me.

1. When I accidentally let go of the page and I forgot what page I was on. I'm so clumsy.

2. When someone is next to me trying to read the book.

3. When my parents interrogate me about the book. I thought books were for your enjoyment not to be interrogated for every detail.

4. When people spoil the book for me. It's okay I don't like surprised anyways but I'd rather not have the spoiled. I do that though.

5. When people are like what are you reading all the time.

I think that's it. I hope you enjoy this Pet Peeves Post!! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month