Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish. I got the idea from Kaitlin so check her out!!! Let's get into it then.
--------
Top Ten Authors I've Read The Most Books From

1. Mary Pope Osborne - I'm pretty sure you guys at least read a Magic Tree House book once in your life. My childhood was full of Magic Tree House books! Basically I almost read the whole series. Some books I haven't read yet.

2. Barbara Park - Junie B. Jones series? Yeah I'm pretty sure you all have heard of her. That little brat.

3. Jeff Kinney - Yeah Diary of The Wimpy Kids. Sometimes I can relate. It was a good series... I didn't finish reading the whole series though.

4. Rick Riordan - One of the world's best series. Then again I have only read so much. But his books are good. I love books with Gods and Goddesses. 

5. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter? Heck yeah! This series is bomb and I can't imagine anyone not knowing Harry Potter! It's still popular and amazing. 

6. Kiera Cass - THE SELECTION SERIES WAS AMAZING!!!! It was so good!!!! I LOVED IT!!!

7. Suzanne Collins - Hunger Games, Catching Fir, Mocking Jay. I can't wait 'till Mocking Jay Part II comes out!

8. Cassandra Clare - Yes the City Of Bones. Yes and the rest yes.

9. Kasie West - On The Fence and The Distance Between Us? Amazing books. 

10. Amy Plum - After the End was amazing!!! I am speechless. I never would have thought of that. Then again I couldn't have thought of all the books I've read. 

New things...YAY!! I hope you enjoyed my first Top Ten Tuesday post!!! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!


Comments

  1. Oh, boy! I won City of Bones in a giveaway and I am SO looking forward to reading it!!!! I'm tickled you loved it! Happy reading!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It was amazing!!! I loved it!! I hope you like it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month