Harry Potter Moment Of The Week- Which one of the 5 trials the trio faced in Philosopher's Stone would have been your downfall?

This meme is created by Lunar Rainbows
---------
Which one of the 5 trials the trio faced in Philosopher's Stone would have been your downfall? 

As you guys know, I am not the smartest person in the world nor am I the most athletic person. So I don't know what I would have done, but I would have some of my buddies, two to be realistic, we'll see if we make it out the other end.... alive. I would probably have failed at Snape's potion step. I am not good with magic nor will I ever be good. I suck at everything but that's the spot where I most likely will fail but with my friends I beg to differ. Because team work is life... apparently. <3 ya!!! BAI!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month