Fairest

Fairest
Author: Marissa Meyer
Pages: 220
Published By: Feiwel & Friends
Published On: January 27, 2015

In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?


Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.

Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series.
 



Wow. This book is really good. I mean I never thought that Levena would have such a bad childhood.
I mean it's not fair what Channary did to her but still she can't go around abusing people. I mean her husband was basically forced to marry her. HE'S LIKE A 50 YEAR OLD AND SHE'S LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD!!!!! I was like Levena you have a crush on a grandpa??? I mean Levena is very weird to be honest. I can't believe Levena is being forced to do everything. I don't think it's fair that Channary doesn't get in deep trouble only like stop doing that trouble. I thought the plot was what people might have assumed what happened to Levena to make her so evil and hate Cinder a lot. 

I give this book a 4/5. It was good but not as good as the others. 


<3 ya!!! BAI!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Top Ten Tuesday #1