Harry Potter Moment Of The Week- Favorite Quote From Philosopher's Stone?

This weekly meme was created by Lunar Rainbows.
--------
Favorite Quote From Philosopher's Stone?

Man this one is so hard!!! I mean I loved the book.... plus I don't remember it. I would say the whole book because the whole book is technically a quote... I guess. I mean I don't really have much to say. That's my favorite quote.

--------
Since that was obviously a short Harry Potter Moment Of The Week, I'm going to do an older topic. :)

Favorite Creature From The Series?

My favorite is Fawkes!! I mean phoenixes are my favorite mythical creature. I love him!! I mean he saved Harry Potter life!! I mean... er...phoenixes are bomb!! Like seriously. So this is my favorite creature from the series. 

<3 ya!!! BAI!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Top Ten Tuesday #1