Harry Potter Moment Of The Week- The Quibbler needs a new headline story, what do you come up with?

This weekly meme was created by Uncorked Thoughts.
-------
I'm the new head writer for the Quibbler. You should know this common knowledge by now. But let's get onto the headline. The name for my headline would be Betrayed much!!! It's going to be about how Pettigrew betray Black and made him sit in Azkaban for 13 years? About 13 years!!! What kind of friend is that!!! Not a good one obviously!!!!! Sirius was my favorite character. I mean he still is...

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting lately..... I have been busy like real busy!!! I will try to post as often as I can and I might have to change to three post a week one on Monday, Wednesday, Friday but I will do Harry Potter moment of the week and top ten tuesday still... Hopefully. So I am sorry for the lack of post!! I will try to make it up to you!! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month