Negativity

Hi guys. I am making this post because I am seeing this happen around me and happen to me.

Negativity. What is the point? Why are you putting someone else down? Do you actually care about their life? Why are you going out of the way to point out someone's flaws? They already know they are not perfect and you know that you aren't perfect either so you have no right to put someone down. You have no idea how depressing it is to hear one thing that can ruin your whole day. I've experienced that quite a few times. People sometimes don't understand what they do can hurt someone or they do but they don't care. We are living people too. We share this earth with you. This world can do without all the negativity that puts others down. People can live without being told what's wrong with them everyday. We don't care about your opinion and we know we aren't good enough or aren't pretty enough or we are bossy, clingy, imperfect. We can't help it. You may call that weird but I call that unique. We are all made different for a reason; if we were all the same, what's the point of living if there were duplicate of you every corner you turn. We are all different and I like it that way. Imperfectness is what makes us all beautiful, all rare and when you kill something rare when you put someone down. I have been bullied, I have been pushed around, some people ask me how I live. I don't live; I drown myself in the words and try my hardest to get to the surface to breath. Everyone has flaws and those flaws don't need to be told over and over again so please keep them to yourself. No one needs to know. Knowing can only hurt more. I am use to it. I am use to being pushed around; I am use to being bullied. I have experienced it so don't tell me I don't know how it feel because I know exactly how it feels. I learn to ignore it and it doesn't matter what people say about you. You are you and you have been put on this earth for a reason so be proud of who you are. Who you are is who you are not who others think you are. Love yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month