Harry Potter Moment Of The Week

This weekly meme was created by Lunar Rainbows.
--------
Favorite Chapter Title? 

Oh my gosh. Some of the Harry Potter titles make me die of laughter. I like the title because they actually make sense with what's going on in the chapter. Some books, the chapter name doesn't even make any sense. 

My favorite is from Harry Potter and the Sorcer's Stone. It's called The Journey from the Platform Nine and Three quarters. I don't know if I spelled that right. I think it's cool because it is basically the start of Hogwarts. It is what gets him to Hogwarts. Well beside Mr. Weasly's bewitched car. That's my favorite. 

<3 ya!!! BAI!!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month