Since You've Been Gone

Since You've Been Gone
Author: Morgan Matson
Pages: 449
Published By: Simon & Schuster
Published On: May 6, 2014

It was Sloane who yanked Emily out of her shell and made life 100% interesting. But right before what should have been the most epic summer, Sloane just…disappears. All she leaves behind is a to-do list.

On it, thirteen Sloane-inspired tasks that Emily would normally never try. But what if they could bring her best friend back?

Apple picking at night? Okay, easy enough.

Dance until dawn? Sure. Why not?

Kiss a stranger? Um... 

Emily now has this unexpected summer, and the help of Frank Porter (totally unexpected), to check things off Sloane's list. Who knows what she’ll find?

Go skinny-dipping? Wait...what?


This book was really unique and thrilling. It was something I'd never expect and it had a special twist. It was a really one of a kind book. The main character was Emily. She is this background girl to her best friend, Sloane. One day, Sloane just disappears. She stopped answering her texts, calls and so on. Then one day, a list was sent to her house by Sloane and she thinks if she completes the list, it will bring her one step closer to finding her best friend. 

I thought I could relate to Emily. I know how it feels to be left behind without knowing what the heck just happened and I know how it feels to just be cut off without warning. I think that's what allowed me to like this book even more then I already did. It was spectacular. 

I give it a 4/5. 

This book was like UGH WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!?! *turns the page*. It was really a page turner. This happens often in books, the flawlessly perfect guy turns out not to be so perfect. In this book, it was this guy named Frank Porter. He ends up helping Emily through her journey to find Sloane though. I strongly recommend you to read this book... if you were one of those people who decide to just read the spoilers. This was not much of a spoiler. 

Sorry I haven't been posting much. Got to admit, I've been lazy! Still love you guys!!! BAI!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month