The "Sibling" Tag Part 1

Hi guys!! I am doing a sibling tag with my "brother"!! Kevin. Haha! If you guys are immediately going through all the posts with the name Kevin in it... So if you guys didn't know I have sibling(s). I decided to do a "sibling" tag with one of them! So I hope you enjoy it and if you do enjoy then I will make more tags. They are so much fun to make!!!

My brother. He's amazing. I mean he's super cool and caring. Even though he ignores me, I still love him. I mean I kinda have too, he's my brother. Well that's all the back ground information I'm going to give you guys about him so I'm going to split this tag into three parts so it's ten questions per post. I hope you enjoy.

R is Rachel
K is Kevin   

1. Who is the oldest?    
R: Me!!! Well technically him but I am in the world we live in!
K: True, true.


2. What do you like and dislike about your sibling(s)?
R: What I like about him is he’s nice, or at least to me, hard working, helpful, understanding and anything a sister can ask for! What I dislike is he’s smarter than me and that he has a more exciting life. That’s it.
K: I love the sarcasm and wit, the instant iMessage replies, the intellect and same, nice, at least to me. But... She's really bossy and calls me butler :(


3. What do you and your sibling(s) have in common?
R: We’re Asian, wear glasses, both short, play music, we’re both smart, we like teasing each other (it’s funny), we’re both amazing people, we’re both gamerds (gamer-nerd :D)
K: And we both go to Yamaha, read a lot, have younger sibs, and have at least one bad friend.


4. Funniest memory?
R: When I mistext things, and it causes funny chaos. And his story too, it was funny. I mean I didn’t really take that argument seriously. It was funny how serious he was taking it and he would try to make times at school so we could talk face to face but he always chickened out.
K: Well to make a long story short, my "bad friend" (look up) liked her and she told him off, and I got mad at her for being so abrupt but now I agree with her on what she did.
P.S. I called her a dickface too. Lmao.


5. Most memorable argument?
R: Basically what he said in the above. Yeah. Heh. All my friends are confused why we are friends after that.
K: Look above.


6. What do you and your sibling(s) for fun?
R: Live life? Talk poop about people (haha jk… maybe). I basically spam him and tell him everything I feel or did that day and ask him a ton of questions. Play music.
K: Are you crazy!! You forgot reading!!
R: Oh yeah. But we don’t read together. I’m insane!   :P


7. Describe each other in one word
R: Indescribable… Jk but he has so many things that fits him it’s hard. Extraordinary.  That’s my word.  
K: Everything.


8. Have you ever liked one of their friends?
R: No. His friends are weird af, but they are cool and I like them as friends.
K: Yes, sadly, until I found out she tells secrets and she lies to her friends (such as my sister).


9. Favorite inside joke?
R: This one which means the sibling one and the butler one.


10. Favorite place you guys share?
R: Band Room or texting chat. (loner af both of us)
K: Yea.

I hope you guys enjoyed Part 1 of this sibling tag!!! I will be posting more!!! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Top Ten Tuesday #1