Top Ten Tuesday

This meme was created by Broke and Bookish.
--------
This weeks topic is the top ten things I am thankful for. I am going to do 2 lists. One based off books and one just in general. 

In General List-I am thankful for...
1. I am thankful that I am alive
2. (I'm not going to say I am thankful every time btw) That I have a loving family
3. That my friends are the best in the world
4. That I have an education 
5. I am thankful that I am able to have freedom in my life as in the direction of my life. 
6. Having a roof over my head and a house
7. For having FOOD
8. Having loving relatives and cousins
9. Being part of a big family
10. Having a life

Okay now for the book list- I am thankful for....
1. That I have books to read
2. That there are people out there in the world with creative minds and the urge to write it down
3. That J.K. Rowling wrote Harry Potter- a world without Harry Potter would suck
4. I am happy books exist
5. Books bring more imagination 
6. books expand our knowledge 
7. Makes me love words more than I already do
8. Teaches me things, both good and bad
9. Allows people to think whatever
10. Allows people to escape reality 

My top ten things I'm thankful for. I hope you excuse my late post. I hope you guys all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month