Happy New Years!!!

Hey guys!! Happy New Years!! I hope you guys have the best of 2016. I created a little thought I guess or story, I don't know what ever you want to call it. I hope you enjoy!

------------------

The exhilaration of counting down, counting down the time until it's the next year. 3....2....1.... everyone just starts cheering. Me, looking back, I miss 2015 even though it was only seconds ago. So many things happened in 2015, it was a truly unforgettable year. You can always remember the past, live in the present and dream of the future. Whatever is in store for me in 2016, I hope it will be amazing,


I hope you guys will get what you aimed for in 2016. Have fun!!! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month