Perfine

Hey guys. I'm writing a story so I'll share it with you guys. I might break it up into different parts. Hope you enjoy! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perfine

Day 15                                                                                                                                    3/10/3015

I forgot to start this journal until today which is day 15. Dr. Ha told me to keep up with a journal so she could see our daily progress and she said to be super specific.... like SUPER specific.

I walked on the narrow path. To where? Don't ask me. I don't know. I'm a free spirit if you didn't know. I don't know; I just like the idea of go with the follow. I mastered how to block the blabbering of my partner aka my brother. He talks TOO much. I can still hear his voice buzzing in my ear. Talk about annoying. I've been on this voyage for days now. I forgot to introduce my self. Hi I'm Elaine. I'm trying to find the lost city of... what's it called again? Oh yeah Perfine. As I am told, they call the city Perfine because everything was perfect.... 

I came across a few tiles. Score, I had an instant smile flash across my face. "We are on the right track bro." I pointed at the tiles.

"Aye. Cool! I'll bring some back with us." He dropped to the floor and started gathering some. I decided I needed a break from his mouth and ventured on beyond my brother. 

*click* "Oh crud."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month