Happily Ever After

Happily Ever After 
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: 416
Published By: HarperTeen
Published On: October 13, 2015

-The Prince (with the two bonus chapters), Maxon’s novella
-The Guard, Aspen’s novella
-The Queen, Amberly’s novella
-The Favorite, Marlee’s novella
-Three scenes from Celeste’s POV
-Lucy’s scene (bonus scene from The One)
-The bonus epilogue
-Where are they now?
-A map
-Various illustrations'





Oh my gosh. This book is amazing. No joke. Well all of Kiera Cass's books are spectacular. This book was amazing. I literally reread this book like 50 times. The fan art is beyond beautiful. Beyond the words I can say. 

The first story featured is Queen Amberly in her selection. Queen Amberly is probably one of the most faithful person ever. Her heart is as sweet as honey. This story inspired me to believe in anything because anything could happen. Queen Amberly is beautiful inside and out. With reading the Selection, the Elite, and the One, I can see Queen Amberly's love runs deep for King Clarkson. I also see Clarkson isn't all that bad too

 The second story is about Maxon. Maxon is my fiction crush. I mean who doesn't love Maxon. Maxon is my ideal guy. He is smart, funny, caring, handsome, but he has flaws. In his section, it was funny rereading his reaction to what America did and how he was still in the Selection. 

Third part of this marvelous book is about Aspen. Ahh Aspen. So loving to America. Aspen is honestly a very sweet guy. I like Aspen even though he got in the way of Maxon and America. All good though. At least he found love. I am truly inspired by Aspen's undying love for America. Even though they stopped loving, Aspen has a place in his heart where America will always be. He will always care. 

The fourth part was Marlee. Oh man, Marlee. What she did for love is pretty amazing. This part explains how she falls for Carter and the aftermath of the canning. This gives me a reason to love Maxon more. I mean sparing their life. Oh my gosh. My heart dies a little every time I realize Maxon isn't real. Marlee is a very strong girl. 

Then there is parts of Celeste. She's not all bad surprisingly. She actually is in it for the fame. I mean you can't blame someone for not wanting to lose a life she's had her whole life. 

The epilogue... Makes me feel so happy. I mean the opening is so amazing. By the first paragraph, I can already tell Maxon and America's love will forever last. I loved it and will always love it. 

At the end of the book, there is a little glimpse at the contestant's life after the Selection. Majority of them found love, which is good. 

I can't believe the Selection Series is going to end soon. Thinking about it is making me cry. I'm not even joking. I can't bare to lose America. *cries* I love this series so much. I can't bare it ending. I fell in love with Maxon's and America's journey through life. I loved it. I'd give this book a 5/5 obviously. 



I hope you enjoyed this post. I really enjoyed recollecting on the Selection Series. So nostalgic. <3 YA!!! BAI!!!!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month