Fear through her eyes

I looked out into the blue sea that seemed never ending. I heard footsteps shuffling the grass. I knew it was him. "What if this is it? What if this is the last time I see the world? What if the doctors fail at the surgery and my eyesight goes?"
I turned to face him. " That won't happen Vanessa."
I walked closer to him and told him," I'm not the world's luckiest person. And the chances of me getting out with my eyesight is 1/10000"
The sorrow in my eyes must have showed because he came and embraced me. I layed on his chest, listening to his rhythmic heartbeat," This will work, I promise."
I felt the tears streaming down onto his shirt...


Hey guys!! Well I hope you enjoyed that post. I hope it wasn't too sad for you guys. <3 ya!!! BAI!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month