Zac And Mia

I crouch.
Knock, I reply to the wall, down lower this time.
Tap.
The wall sounds hollow. Is it?
Knock.
Tap.
Knock
Tap Tap? In the quiet, the tap is raw. I think it's a question.
Knock.
In the gaps between, there's nothing but the whirring of my IV machine and the anticipation of the next cue. My quads ache as I wait. My feet feel cold on the linoleum








Have you ever met someone at a hospital? Or met someone by their loud banging Lady Gaga music? Well in this book two characters Zac and Mia meet in that very place, in the hospital. This book was amazing. I loved it so much. If I have the chance to buy it, I will. I rate this book out of 5 a 4/5. This book was about these two characters who both have been diagnosed with cancer. Mia was a newbie to the hospital and her first impression wasn't great. She blasted music, Lady Gaga. Zac and Mia go on this adventure and they become close friends. They face tragedy and hatred, love and betrayal, missing and coming back. This book was amazing and thrilling. I recommend people to read it. I hope you love it as much as I do.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month