Harry Potter Moment Of The Week #4: If I could change one thing in the series, what would it be?

If I could change one thing in the series, what would it be?
If I could change one thing in book one, it would be to make Professor Umbridge's punishment more worse. I don't know but I really hate Ms. Umbridge. She's evil. On top of her punishment I want Harry to file a law suit on her for abuse. Because it is and I'm sure the muggle prison is just as secure as the wizard one. If not, send her to Azkaban! Bai, Bai Professor Umbridge  >:P You know while I was reading the books I thought Umbridge secretly worked for Voldemort 'cause she's so evil!

<3 ya!! BAI!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month