Inside Out: The movie

I am doing a movie review! I hope you enjoy!!!                                                                                                                              Riley is a happy, hockey-loving 11-year-old Midwestern girl, but her world turns upside-down when she and her parents move to San Francisco. Riley's emotions -- led by Joy -- try to guide her through this difficult, life-changing event. However, the stress of the move brings Sadness to the forefront. When Joy and Sadness are inadvertently swept into the far reaches of Riley's mind, the only emotions left in Headquarters are Anger, Fear and Disgust.
This movie was okay. I rate it 4/5. 

It was one of a kind. It was good. I cried. My emotions were exposed to. My favorite character is probably either Fear or Anger. I think I am like Fear. I fear a lot. Maybe I can conquered Fear to conquer other fears. Anger because I am grumpy a lot. I can get pissed easily. Joy is evil. I mean she was trying to save Riley but no reason to leave Sadness behind. Bing Bong. Bing Bong kind of creeps me out but I was sad when he risked his life to save Joy. Maybe life does need a little sadness to make it happy. Overall, it was a good movie. 


I hope you enjoy this movie! It is good. <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month