TMI Tag with Kaitlin at Next Page Please!!!!



Hello. Welcome to my first and probably last collab. Or maybe I will do another one with the same person maybe..... So I am collabing with Kaitlin @NextPagePlease  and we are doing the TMI Tag which is a tag... I don't know how to explain it. We are cousins and I thought it'd be fun to do a collab with the only other blogger I communicate with. So we split it up into two parts. We have ten questions on each of our posts. The link to her's will be at the end. Let's get into it!
------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
Kaitlin's answers will be Blue.
My answers will be Black.
------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Q: How tall are you?

K: Almost 5'4
R: 5 ft. Almost 5'1!!! My dream height is 5'5. I'm trying.

Q: Favorite Song?
K: This is such a hard question because I do love a lot of songs. I have been obsessed with Tove Lo lately!
R: The Only Exception by: Paramore

Q: How old are you?
K: I turned 13 this past July!
R: 12; I am turning 13 in November.

Q: Zodiac Sign?
K: Leo!
R: Sagittarius

Q: Quality you look for in a partner?
K: Honestly I don't know? Someone I can be myself with and not worry about anything? If I can fart around, then you can be my partner. ;)
R: Nice, Caring, Clean, Loving, Loyal, Honest, Funny, Relaxed, Smart-ish ( this doesn't really matter ), Agreeable, Gets along with people well, I get along with them, Someone who's also comfortable with the things I do and I am comfortable with the things they do.

Q: Where do you go when you're sad?
K: My bed, where I can just lay there and do nothing and relax. 
R: Home, where else can I go. I also eat when I am sad. I am like Felicity, I stress eat too. I also like to go outside and have a walk or something.

Q: What are your fears?
K: Heights, I watch too many shows so gun and knives. Being tied to a chair while someone waves a gun in your face is pretty scare as well.
R: Loud Noises, Dolls, Sleeping alone as in not in the same bed but in the same room, the dark, I get scared. I think people are going to scare me in the dark or kidnap me. 

Q: Do you have a crush?
K: Yes and no? If this person can be fictional then yes I do have (tons) of crushes. If this person has to be in real life then no. 
R: No. I am telling the truth when I say that. Well for fictional characters Park from Eleanor and Park and Maxon from The Selection and Thad for Nil seems nice too! 

Q: What instrument do you play. 
K: I used to play violin but I stopped! Other than that I play the piano.
R: I play the flute and I use to play the piano. Does singing count?

Q: Last time you hung out with anyone?
K: Hung out with my cousins this Sunday! We got lunch and dinner together and did some things. It was all good times
R: The last time I hung out with someone was with this girl -Kaitlin- because of our grandmother's funeral. That was a month ago..... I don't hang with my friends or they don't invite me to hang. 


I hope you enjoy this and please tell me some how that you would like more. It was fun doing it!! Click here to go to Kaitlin's half!! She's an amazing blogger so make sure you look through Kaitlin's blog or else. I'm just kidding or am I.... <3 ya!!! BAI!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Top Ten Tuesday #1