Harry Potter Moment Of The Week #8: If you could change one thing in the first film, what would it be?

This Harry Potter Meme was created by Uncorked Thoughts
--------                                                                                                                                             --------
If I could change one thing in the first film, what would it be?

I would make the quality better. Basically every one says that. I would make everything a lot more smooth. I would make the visit to the zoo more how it was explained in the book. More like the snake harming Dudley( I hate him ). I don't know; I didn't really think anything else was wrong then again I watched the movie last year. I thought it was a good first movie. I mean if you compare the difference between the first movie and the last movie. There is a really difference in movie making. I think it's kind of cooling see how filming changed over the years.  I hoped you enjoyed this week's Harry Potter Moment! 

<3 ya!!! BAI!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month