Top Ten Tuesday #2

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Broke and Bookish. I got this idea from Kaitlin so please check her out!! Now let's get into this!
--------                                                                                                                                             --------
Top Ten Of My Auto-Buy Author

To get this cleared, I am not allowed to buy books! *crying* So I have to buy used books or I borrow from the library. 

1. Kasie West-I like her books they are all easy to read and fun. 

2. John Green- His books are unique but not in the sense that each of his books. In the sense that there are not a lot of authors like him. 

3. Kiera Cass- Her books are amazing! I can't imagine any of her other books different.

4. Rainbow Rowell- Her books are good.

5. Huntley Fitzpatrick- I mean My Life Next Door was amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on The Boy Most Likely too! 

6. J.K. Rowling- One thing to say... Harry Potter. *boom* 

7. Gayle Forman- All of her books were amazing. I don't expect any less.

8. Lisa McMann- Don't blame me if I really enjoyed Unwanted!

9. Cassandra Clare- City of Bones. Need I say more?'

10. Amy Plum- I don't think I've said this enough! I LOVE AFTER THE END!!!

What would yours be? 

Hope you enjoyed! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month