Where She Went

Where She Went
Author: Gayle Forman
Pages: 264
Published By: Dutton Juvenile
Published On: April 5th, 2011

It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever.
Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future - and each other.




--------                                                                                                                                                                                               --------

This was a really good book. I feel like this was a a little more confusing then If I stay with the transitions with the past and present. The characters were good or got better. I like Mia. She got more talented. The relationship between Mia and Adam just shows that you can love someone so much, you hate them. This explains love is a never ending flame. It burns even if it is almost dead. 

I really enjoyed it! I give it a 5. It was enjoyable. Don't blame me. 


I got kind of mad when Mia yelled at Adam. I wonder how come she didn't remember herself watching over the moment. I didn't know Mia was still unconscious. I missed Mia in the beginning. I mean I was so happy when Adam went to her concert. How did she see him?! Wow. Adam's lucky shirt really was lucky. I feel sad for Bryn... well not really. She seemed like a stuck up to me. I don't know. She didn't seem nice. She seemed to hate Mia even though she has never met her. 

I mean I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I did; it was really good. The series was all together really good. I wish there was like an aftermath book to see what happens to Adam and Mia after there together. That'd be cool! <3 ya!! BAI!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month