Harry Potter Moment Of The Week: Which book would you recommend to Harry?

This weekly meme was created by Lunar Rainbows.
--------
Which book would you recommend to Harry? 

You know the book I would recommend Harry is Divergent or some kind of adventure book. I have a feeling Harry Potter likes adventure... It'd be kind of funny to show Harry Potter, his series... basically his series. But then again Harry doesn't look like an average typical nerd. Can't imagine him staying in a library all day... to be honest.


Hey guys hope you enjoyed the delayed Harry Potter Moment Of The Week post. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately... I have been busy with school and everything. Plus I am in ASB. I will try to make up the post during this weekend! Sorry for the inconvenience. <3 ya!!! BAI!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month