Scarlet

Scarlett
Author: Marissa Meyer
Pages: 452
Published By: Feiwel and Friends
Published On: February 5, 2013

Cinder, the cyborg mechanic, returns in the second thrilling installment of the bestselling Lunar Chronicles. She's trying to break out of prison--even though if she succeeds, she'll be the Commonwealth's most wanted fugitive. 

Halfway around the world, Scarlet Benoit's grandmother is missing. It turns out there are many things Scarlet doesn't know about her grandmother or the grave danger she has lived in her whole life. When Scarlet encounters Wolf, a street fighter who may have information as to her grandmother's whereabouts, she is loath to trust this stranger, but is inexplicably drawn to him, and he to her. As Scarlet and Wolf unravel one mystery, they encounter another when they meet Cinder. Now, all of them must stay one step ahead of the vicious Lunar Queen Levana, who will do anything for the handsome Prince Kai to become her husband, her king, her prisoner.


--------
Oh My Gosh... Can I say this was such a good book?!?!! I mean the beginning was a bit dull but trust me just keep reading it. It was amazing but I still liked the first one better. I think the plot wasn't well developed enough. I mean I still got it but I feel like there wasn't one like kind of main goal. I mean there was but it kind of bounced all over the place. The main character is Scarlet and she is trying to find her grandma and bumps into this guy name Wolf who knows about her grandma. They basically go on a mission to find her grandma and discover secrets about one another.

It was a good book; I give it a 4/5. It was really enjoyable!!! 
<3 ya!!! BAI!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month