The Heir

The Heir
Author: Kiera Cass
Pages: 342
Published By: Harper Teen
Published On: May 5, 2015

Princess Eadlyn has grown up hearing endless stories about how her mother and father met. Twenty years ago, America Singer entered the Selection and won the heart of Prince Maxon—and they lived happily ever after. Eadlyn has always found their fairy-tale story romantic, but she has no interest in trying to repeat it. If it were up to her, she'd put off marriage for as long as possible.

But a princess's life is never entirely her own, and Eadlyn can't escape her very own Selection—no matter how fervently she protests.

Eadlyn doesn't expect her story to end in romance. But as the competition begins, one entry may just capture Eadlyn's heart, showing her all the possibilities that lie in front of her . . . and proving that finding her own happily ever after isn't as impossible as she's always thought.



 I think it was really good. I can't believe America and Maxon didn't tell Eadlyn the whole story. I wasn't surprised that America gave birth to 4 kids.

Princess Eadlyn. I'm sorry but I think she is power hungry. She doesn't want to find a husband because she scared that the husband will have more power than her. I'm sorry if that doesn't sound power hungry. Yeah. Eadlyn is basically this selfish brat. She knows she spoiled and gets everything she wants but she is still a brat. I think Eadlyn is absent minded. She doesn't realize how much a person means to her until something happens to them. I would agree with her to hate Joise. I hate her. So annoying.

I thought the plot was okay. I mean it annoyed me how Eadlyn wasn't really accepting her duty as being princess. I mean it seems like she thinks she's queen already. I mean she's flicking boys away like they're flies! Her arrogance annoys me!

I give it a 4. I enjoyed it! I can't wait for the next book!!!!


I can't believe Eadlyn would say that to Ahren. It's not like Ahren is Eadlyn's servant!!! I can't believe Eadlyn. She was smiling while eliminating boys. I can't believe the reminding boys are still there! I CAN'T BELIEVE AMERICA GOT A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! *CRYING, IT'S BASICALLY RAINING* WHY!!!!!!!!!!! It was sweet when the suitors came in to pray for her. I really like that part in the letter when Ahren said, " You can be brave and still be feminine. You can lead and still love flowers. Most important, you can be queen and still be a bride." I love Ahren. He's such a loving brother. I am happy for Camille; she's lucky. It was so warming when Maxon broke down about America and Aspen was the one who got everything back together. I thought Maxon would hate Aspen. I can't believe Kenna died. That is sad!!!! I thought this book was good other wise. I am really looking forward to the next one!!! STAY STRONG AMERICA!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month