Top Ten Tuesday #6

This weekly meme was created by Broke And Bookish.
--------
Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

I have a ton of TBR; like a lot!!!!! So these are the top ten. I don't think they are even related to the Fall season but.... Oh well! 

1. Paper Towns By John Greenis on top! I have been basically waiting to read this book for months! Seriously months! 

2. To All The Boys I've Loved Before By Jenny Han. Kaitlin @Next Page Please said it was really good!! 

3. The Fault In Our Stars By John Green. I mean it looks like a good book.

4. Second Chance Summer By Morgan Matson

5. Me, Earl and The Dying Girl By Jesse Andrews

6. Cress By Marissa Meyers

7. Twilight By Stephenie Meyer

8. The Secrets We Keep By Trisha Leaver 

9. Throne Of Glass By Sarah Mass. Because Kaitlin @Next Page Please loves it. She's reading the whole series. 

10. Legend By Marie Lu

This is my top ten TBR! Wish me Luck! <3 ya!!! BAI!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month