Top Ten Tuesday #7

This weekly meme was created by Broke And Bookish.
-------
Top Ten Unique Books I Have Read

1. The Book Thief. It was out of ordinary; I thought it was interesting for a history book. Personally, History is not my favorite subject and I thought this book did a good job explaining the Holocaust while still keeping it interesting. 

2. I Am Princess X. You know how your mom or parents tell you to stop reading comic books. I thought this book was really good for saying that you aren't technically reading a comic book. I loved the little bits of comic book that was spread through out the book! It was so good!!! 

3. After The End. This was actually a good book. I have never read betrayal like this and I thought it was really unique. 

4. The Distance Between Us. I thought it was different from a lot of other romantic books. Not really a perspective anyone would have really thought of. 

5. Counting By 7s. I think this book was amazing; it was an adventure that I would have never thought of. I loved it. 

6. Finding Paris. I thought this book was interesting because you expect to know the next thing but there is a twist. 

7. If I Stay. I thought this was good because it kind of explained a point of view that is interesting. 

8. Undertow. I loved this book! Like a lot! I thought this book was interesting and unique. It was amazing!!! 

9. Cinder. I loved the fusion of fairy tales and modern story combined!

10. Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone. It's Harry Potter!!!

This is my list!! My unique books!! <3 ya!!! BAI!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

Until The Beginning

Hello Favorite Song of the Month